Meijer Stores

Meijer is a regional American supermarket chain based in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Founded in 1934 as a supermarket chain, Meijer is credited with pioneering the modern supercenter concept in 1962. About half of the company's 181 locations are located in Michigan, with additional locations in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. (copied from http://coupon-printable.blogspot.com)



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Going Green

I am not really an environmental nut, (though my wife may argue the point because I insist on using those fluorescent light bulbs in our house and turn the heat down to just above freezing at night) but I found a new article about Meijer and their efforts to limit the negative impact they have on the environment. You can check it out HERE, or click the link to the left titled "Greener Greenhouses". Thanks.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I HATE those stupid light bulbs!